Certified Nursing Assistant
Winston Salem, NC 27103
Griswold Home Care of Winston-Salem, NC
Does the following describe you
- Quick to help others.
- Reliable, dependable, responsible.
- Good listener.
- Enjoys making a difference.
- Brings a smile to the lives of others.
- Experienced as a caregiver for seniors.
- Current Nurse Aide in North Carolina.
If the above describes you, we invite you to apply to become an appreciated, valued, well-compensated member of our Griswold Home Care Team!
This is a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of aging or disabled individuals and their families while earning some of the best compensation in the industry. We currently have openings for caregivers who want to join a team which is recognized among its staff and clients as one of the best in the area!
We operate in Forsyth County (Winston Salem, Kernersville, Lewisville, Clemmons, and surrounding communities) and Davie County (Advance, Mocksville, Bermuda Run).
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
- Competitive wages! Pay increase after 90 days of satisfactory job performance!
- Direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Choice Assignments
- Paid orientation
- Paid training opportunities
- Paid Teladoc membership
- New hire referral bonus
- Compassion oriented organization
- Family owners involved in the business
- Provide client care under the direction of the nurse supervisor
- ADL assistance
- Assist clients with medications
- Assist in the transport of clients or errands
- Provide companionship and basic care to clients
- Provide light housekeeping and meal assistance
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, advanced, assistant cna, cardiology, community, gerontological nurse practitioner, np, prn, spanish, specialis