Middleburg, OH 43336
Southwest General Health Center
Assist physicians and staff for general patient care and clerical duties in a physician office/OP setting. Demonstrates initiative to take appropriate action in day-to-day activities without being prompted. Able to problem solve and stay current with Healthcare and payor regulations.
- High school graduate, minimum; certification from approved school with certificate in Medical assisting preferred. Medical terminology required. Able to perform computer entry and basic office computer skills.
- Required length and type of experience:
- Externship of at least 100 hours or 6 months previous office/OP setting experience preferred.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Medical Assisting certificate preferred.