Full-Time Caregiver - Overnights - Hernando
Hernando, FL 34442
The Caregiver is r esponsible for enhancing the overall Resident experience through the provision of exceptional daily nursing care and service in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan as directed by your supervisor at Grand Living. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of Resident satisfaction. This position is un der the general guidance of the Director of Health and Wellness in accordance with Community standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophy.
- Participate in Start Sterling! line up each day.
- Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide direct resident care as assigned and in accordance with Resident's personalized care plan to assist them with activities of daily living including dressing, eating, grooming, communicating, ambulation, toileting and personal hygiene.
- Provide assistance with Resident's daily mobility needs, including but not limited to positioning and moving in and out of bed, chair, wheelchair as applicable as well as assisting them to prepare for scheduled transportation to medical appointments or scheduled outings.
- Observe and report changes to the nurse noted in resident's health, such as reports of pain, changes in vitals, weight, etc.
- Observe and assist Resident in maintaining a safe environment within their residence.
- Participate in ongoing community provided training programs to ensure state, federal and/or company requirements are met.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Seniors preferred but not required
- Full-Time Hours
- Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.