Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Valley Park, MO 63088
Big Bend Woods Healthcare Center
Big Bend Woods Health and Rehabilitation has been around for a long time. Ask any of the locals, and you'll get a warm, friendly response to the mention of our name. From our residents to our neighbors to our medical partners - we are unanimously applauded for our local suburban setting, our wonderfully compassionate staff, and our clean, family-friendly facility. We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants CNAs to join our growing and dynamic team!
Wage is based upon experience, Wage Range $11 to $13, We offer shift differential for evening and night shifts.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene.
- Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showersProvide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards