CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT
Beloit, KS 67420
HILLTOP LODGE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION!
Join the growing team at Hilltop for the pleasurable experience we provide.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits Package
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
WE'RE ALSO CURRENTLY OFFERING SIGN ON AND REFERRAL BONUSES
Certified Nursing Assistants: Full time Responsibilities Include:
Assisting RNs and LPNs with services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients as assigned.
- Answer signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assist residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtain food trays and assist residents with feeding
- Assist resident with range of motion exercises
- Provide for personal care and comfort
- Assist residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provide direct and indirect resident care services
- Meet the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicate to nursing team all changes in residents' clinical conditions
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications:High school diploma CNA certification in TN
Hilltop Lodge is an equal opportunity employer