St. Luke's Rehabilitation & Nursing Center CNA Full time evening/night
Coaldale, PA 18218
Sacred Heart HealthCare System
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.The Certified Nurse Assistant provides direct care to residents/patients with ADL needs under the direction of a licensed registered nurse and in accordance with facility policies and procedures and to report resident/patient needs and concerns to licensed nurse in a timely and thorough manner.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to:
1. perceive attributes of an object through touch.
2. hear as it relates to normal conversation.
3. see as it relates to general, near, far, color and peripheral vision.
4. frequently stoop and bend.
5. communicate effectively.
6. move and use hands easily and skillfully while aiding residents/patients.
7. able to withstand stressful situations and deal effectively with them.
8. able to lift and move residents/patients using proper body mechanics.
9. ability to withstand high stress situations.
High School Graduate or GED required. Completion of course for Certified Nursing Assistants. Basic Computer knowledge CPR certified preferred
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.