This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Clinical Team Coordinator, Licensed Practical Nurse - Glynn Internal M
Darien, GA 31305
Southeast Georgia Health System
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team Coordinator, LPN to join our Glynn Internal Medicine team!
Position Summary: Supervises and provides direct care in the ambulatory site to pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient populations. Has clinical accountability for patient care. Monitors workflow and productivity. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, and adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements.
The Clinical Team Coordinator, LPN performs the following essential responsibilities:
- Maintains clinical proficiency and serves as a clinical resource/expert for other staff members. Facilitates effective clinical problem solving collaboratively with Health System team members.
- Performs daily tasks of the clinic site as delegated to include appropriate staffing; scheduling; daily communications.
- Assists with the implementation of ambulatory site plans and programs as well as with staff education.
- Provides assistance with clinical leadership development and performance advancement of medical support team members.
- Participates in financial management and maintenance within prescribed budget parameters.
- Participates in completion of annual performance evaluations as well as coaching throughout the performance period.
- Participates in conflict resolution of team member issues, alongside the Manager, Physician Practices.
- Interprets and implements policies, procedures, standards, and regulations related to patient care staff, medical staff, patients, families, and visitors.
- Assures adequate quantities of supplies and properly function equipment are available and in use.
- Performs duties in a nursing capacity as needed.
- Assists in resolving patient concerns and communicates information appropriately to the Manager, Physician Practices.
- Graduate of an Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) program
- 3 years LPN experience. Supervisory experience preferred
- Current LPN license to practice in the state of Georgia
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. National certification as clinically appropriate preferred. Demonstrates discretion and sound judgment.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin. EOE/AA: M/F/D/V
Saint Simons Island