LPN-OPWDD-Residential Facility-Pediatrics (Physician #)
Glen Cove, NY 11542
Immediate Opening for an LPN in a residential facility in Nassau County working with Pediatric Residents. Full time or Part time available evenings or overnights. LPN will be responsible for:
- Administer the medications as prescribed by the staff physician, staff psychiatrist and clinic physicians, including educating and monitoring pouring of medication. Record on individual medication sheets.
- Assess physical complaints of residents.
- Treat as per routine standing orders of the staff physician..
- Maintain accurate records regarding appointments and health care.
- Train staff, families and residents on the specific developmental concerns of this age group.
- Provide ongoing staff support on nutritional, mental health and medical issues.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Apply] call [Click Here to Apply] , or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed1
- New York State Licensed LPN
- 1 year experience working with the developmentally disabled population