This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Winston Salem, NC 27101
Griswold Home Care of Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Griswold Home Care believes in providing the best in-home care in the region!
We accomplish this goal by focusing on our staff!
We place a high priority on your success and happiness!
As a member of our team you will work with owners and an office staff who truly care about you!
We welcome our staff to visit in the office frequently where you will find smiling faces, someone to just sit and talk to about whatever is going on in your life and a kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks just for you!
Benefits we offer include : Competitive compensation, health insurance after 60 days and working for 30 hours weekly we pay for 55% of the coverage, vision, dental, banking benefits, flexible scheduling, paid training, professional development, participation in the Caregiver Advisory.
Responsibilities: * Provide client care under direction of nurse supervisor
* ADL assistance * Medication reminders
* Assist in the transportation of clients/running errands for clients
* Provide Companionship * Light housekeeping
* Meal Preparation
* Previous experience in home care, patient care, assisted living, or related fields (1+ year preferred)
* Compassionate and caring demeanor * Familiarity with medical terminology
* Reliable Transportation * CNA Certification
* A great sense of humor! Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)