This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Home Health Aide
Cincinnati, OH 45251
Visiting Angels - Cincinnati West, Ohio
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Visiting Angels in Cincinnati OH is part of the nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help seniors and adults continue to live in their homes across America.
We serve the Communities of West Cincinnati, OH.
We are seeking CNA's, HHA's and experienced Caregivers to assist clients living in their homes with everyday tasks.
Benefits: * Flexible Scheduling
* 401(K) Plan * Holiday Pay
* Bonus Incentives * Referral Programs
* Days/Nights/Overnight Shifts Available
$10.50-$12.00 an hour, based on experience and knowledge
* Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
* Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands; medication reminders
* Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
* Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
* Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Qualifications * Minimum of two years or more experience in personal care services
* CNA Certification or STNA Certification, ideal but not required
* Must have a valid driver's license and access to proof of auto insurance
* Must be willing to submit verifiable referenecs
* Must be willing to submit to a background check and/or drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Home Health Aide (HHA)
Posted 1 weeks ago
Posted 1 weeks ago