This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Royersford, PA 19468
Comfort Keepers - Limerick, PA
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Looking for local Caregivers, CNA's and also Office/CNA who are willing to commute to the Limerick, Pennsylvania area and to work both in-office and open shifts.
Our passion is to provide loving, experienced care and support when you can't be there.
From nutritional meal preparation and help grooming to light housekeeping and companionship, Comfort Keepers helps make our clients' lives brighter, safer, and more enjoyable.
Our location serves the Limerick, Pennsylvania community.
What We Offer * Reward career helping others
* Friendly work environment * Work availability close to your home
* Flexible scheduling available * Work up to 40 hours per week
* Second shift and weekend openings Responsibilities
* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Remind clients to take medication * Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client's shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform light housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that am essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Willing and able to commute to the Limerick, PA area
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* CNA certification preferred * Valid driver's license and reliable transportation every single day
* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
* Take pride in providing high quality care
* 2 years of experience Part time and Full time shifts available
Mon through Fri 9am to 12:30pm
Thurs 9am to 6pm
Mon and Fri 8:30am to 11:30am and Wed 8:30am to 12:30pm
Sat and Sun (CNA) 10 am to 4:00 pm and 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Call for details between 9am and 3pm We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted 1 weeks ago