Certified Nursing Assistant
Asheville, NC 28804
Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
We are looking for caregivers who want to be appreciated and have flexible hours, choice assignments, educational opportunities, referral bonuses, opportunities for advancement, and high pay...all while having the opportunity to make a difference through compassionate care for Seniors in our community!
If this describes you, we want you on our team! Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 1-2 years experience. We are seeking the best!
Benefits for working as a caregiver for Griswold Home Care:
- Highest Pay in WNC
- On-going caregiver training: Available in many different topics related to aging and providing care.
Choose your schedule: We can work around your schedule.
- Choose your clients: We let you know up front what care a client is going to need.
- Opportunities for advancement: Merit-based increases in pay.
- Referral programs: Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends.
You deserve to be appreciated! Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love! If you have a heart of gold and are passionate about making a difference, we need to talk with you! Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our greatest asset. That's why caregivers who work with us are among the highest paid in our area.
We have positions available in a variety of locations throughout the greater Western North Carolina area. We are currently looking for caregivers to provide services for our clients in and between the following areas:
- 1+ year(s) of experience caring for seniors.
- CNA certificate preferred but not required.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. and be able to score 75% or higher on our competency exam.
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional).
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step TB test.
- Reliable transportation and/or a valid driver s license is required by the client.
About Griswold Home Care
With more than 180 locations in 32 states, Griswold Home Care is one of the country's top home care agencies, providing compassionate care 24/7 to our clients.
Our purpose is to give people the help they need to live in the place they love.
Through this purpose, Griswold Home Care helps adults maintain quality of life despite their age or onset of illness through services including companion care, home services, personal care, and respite care.
Founded by the late Jean Griswold, the company is celebrating 35 years and has maintained our founder's profound sense of empathy for elder and disabled adults and those living with chronic conditions.
For more information, please apply or call (828) ###-####. Press 1 to speak with our Recruiter.
For information and resources for caregivers, visit Caregiver Resources .
We are an equal opportunity registry and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: board, certified nursing assistant, clinic, cna, cns, community, gyn, midwife, rnp, splst