Certified Nursing Assistants \"CNA\"
Leland, NC 28451
Senior Helpers - Wilmington, NC
Senior Helpers has 12 hour shifts available right now for caregivers who can work with clients in the following areas:
- Leland (nights 7p - 7a on-going)
- Boiling Springs (7a - 7p and 7p - 7a on-going)
- Ocean Isle (7a - 7p on-going))
- Wilmington (7a - 7p and 7p - 7a and shorter shifts as well - all on-going)
- Pink Hill (days/nights on-going)
Caregiving with Senior Helpers is one of the most rewarding careers and it allows you the flexibility you need in the busy times we live in.
We provide non-skilled companion and personal care services for our seniors allowing them to stay in their homes and meet and succeed the challenges of aging with dignity and care.
- Currently on the North Carolina Registry as a C.N.A.
- Personal Care Aide P.C.A.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Clean Criminal Background Check
- Pass a Drug Screening at our discretion
- PPD Test (annually)
- Possess a valid NC driver s license and valid auto insurance
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive pay
- Personally rewarding work environment
- Flexible Schedules: we offer days, evenings, nights, and weekends
- 1 on 1 Care: each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time
- Training: when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level
Associated topics: advanced, associate, clinic, clinical, cna, english, family medicine, locum, neighborcare, nurse specialist