This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
BrightStar Care - Conejo Valley
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Service Area: Thousand Oaks/Agoura/Calabasas/Malibu/Simi Valley/Moorpark
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated company looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
The LPN/LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
We are hiring high-energy individuals looking for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
A flexible schedule allows you devoted time to your clients.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit * Referral bonus for any caregivers, CNA's, LVN's, and RN's you send to us and we decide to hire
* Free continuing education
* Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Consistent shifts
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
* International opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
* Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
* Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications.
Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
* Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
* Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
* Treat patients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
* LVN License * One (1) year of nursing experience required
* CPR Certified
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Negative TB test or chest x-ray
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted 2 weeks ago