This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Amarillo, TX 79101
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We started BrightStar Care with one mission in mind, "To provide opportunities for others to achieve more." If after reading the below information matches what you are looking for, apply and let us know, "Why you became a CNA "
Your schedule, pay & location:
* 8-12 hour shifts (Days & Nights)
* $10-$12 per hour * Weekly pay
A day in the life of a CNA: You will work in a variety of healthcare facilities from nursing homes, clinics, home health and hospitals to support that organizations needs.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA) you are the face of our mission.
If you enjoy working a variety of environments and the fast pace of caring for multiple patients then staffing assignments at BrightStar Care may be a fit for you!
What's required to join our team:
* 1 year of direct care experience
* Valid driver's license & CPR
* A heart for service Why Work with BrightStar:
* Locally-owned & operated
* Faith-based environment We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)