This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA
Denver, CO 80202
5280 Home Care and Attendant Services
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Our desire is for our clients to be cared for by experienced attendants in the privacy of their own homes. 5280 Home Care is looking to fill openings in the Denver, metro area with certified nursing assistance CNA. Interested candidates may hold a current Certified Nursing Assistant CNA certification or be currently in school and/or have successfully completed a nursing assistant program.
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule, full or part-time
- In Depth Client Matching (promotes working closer to home)
- Great office culture
- Certified Nursing Assistant CNA school reimbursement program
- Travel to one or several clients homes in a day
- Provide client care as directed by client and agency collaborated care plan
- Promote quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide additional levels of care such as home making and non-medical personal assistance
- Respond appropriately during an incident and/or emergency
- Have successfully completed or is currently in school as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Current or past certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organization's requirements
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
- Must be willing to be trained on client s individual needs beyond school or experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist crna, aprn, arnp c, board, cardiology, cns, prac, spanish, splst