Non-Credit Adjunct Faculty, Clinical Medical Assistant Instructor (Adm
Clearwater, FL 33755
St. Petersburg College
Key Position Information:
Must be nationally certified medical assistant or eligible for certification. Minimum one year work experience as CMA and minimum 3 years teaching experience preferred. Ability to oversee lab and clinical facilities.
Adjunct postings are filled based on enrollment. While a posting may exist on our website, there may or may not be a need at this time; however, applications are available for the hiring managers to review on an ongoing basis. The hiring manager or their designee will contact the applicants they would like to interview. Transcripts showing degree conferred (copies or originals) will be required at the time of interview. It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign transcripts evaluated by an authorized evaluation services (See NACES link for details [Click Here to Apply] Position Summary:
Plan, organize, and teach to promote successful student learning outcomes.Requirements:
Associate's degree required, prefer Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate degree.
Must have a minimum of five years professional experience in the subject area of expertise.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strategies that will encourage the acquisition of knowledge, skills and abilities in a learning-centered environment;
- Use observational, oral, and/or written assessment to direct and enhance learning in a timely manner;
- Create, encourage, and maintain an inclusive environment that respects multiple learning styles;
- Use current and emerging technologies and alternative delivery methods to enhance student learning;
- Observe college policies and procedures;
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development;
- Be able to work effectively to meet the needs of diverse student populations.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ON-LINE AT: [Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs, biostatistics faculty jobs