Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Evening Shift - EmpRes Hillsboro Heal
Hillsboro, OR 97123
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Our team at Hillsboro Health & Rehabilitation are pleased to be accepting applications for a Super Star Evening Shift - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Our skilled 72 bed nursing facility an easy commute, and quality nursing care is our main focus. We would love to speak with you!
Licensed nurse will provide skilled nursing care and services to the residents as indicated in the plan of care and professional nursing standards. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
Empres Hillsboro Health & Rehabilitation
1778 NE Cornell Road
Hillsboro, OR 97134
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer