Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Ask about Daily Pay!! Teton Post A
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Teton Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation is currently accepting applications for our great team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's). As a team, we serve our community by providing quality long term care and short-stay rehabilitation for our residents. We are seeking CNA's with a strong work ethic, integrity and a strong desire to make a difference. Come and see what we are about! Our nurses and aides work as a team in our center! We are proud of our reputation and the care we provide to our residents.
Ask about Daily Pay!!!
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs a combination of the following duties in caring for our residents consistent with the plan of care, established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
- Other duties as assigned.
3111 Channing Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D/
Posted 2 weeks ago