LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Come Grow With Us - Daily Pay Offered
Missoula, MT 59812
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Missoula Health & Rehabilitation is now accepting applications for an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join our fine staff here! We have a great team, wonderful caring staff, and a strong focus on the Quality of Care we deliver to each resident. If caring is your passion, we would love to have you come and see our center!
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures. Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents. Works collaboratively with team members and maintains standards of professional nursing practices.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee stock
- Short & long term disability
- Daily Pay
- And More!
Missoula Health & Rehabilitation
3018 Rattlesnake Drive
Missoula, MT 59802
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity Employer