LPN $5000 Welcome Bonus - See Why Our Nurses LOVE It Here
Independence, OR 97351
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
LPN - $5000 Welcome Bonus and Daily Pay Available
We are now accepting applications for an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Primary Care Nurse to join our team at Independence Health & Rehabilitation. The continuity of care and the team work are amazing. "Caring for our residents is meaningful and successful when we work together on our unit!", is a quote we often hear from our nurses! They love what they do! If you would like to be a part of our team, we would welcome taking you on a tour! New Grads are welcome to apply! We have a great orientation program to ensure you are comfortable with your new license!
We now offer DAILY PAY! Work today, and if you like, you can be paid tomorrow! You don't have to wait for the 2 long weeks in between pay day! It is just a click on the app to transfer your hard earned $$ right to you if you need it!
We strive to provide the best care to our residents. Each and every person in this center, whether a resident or staff member, enjoy the closeness that you feel as part of our family.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Primary Care Nurse Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to up to 15 residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Primary Care Nurse Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license in the state of employment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
Licensed Nurse Benefits:
- Daily Pay - Offered Here
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee stock ownership program
- Short & Long term disability
- And More!
Independence Health and Rehabilitation
1525 Monmouth St.
Independence, Oregon 97351
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer