CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Nurse Aide with $1000 Sign On - Da
Laurel, MT 59044
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Our staff love what they do here! We have a great family with our residents and staff. Caring for each other and our residents is one of the greatest joys to our jobs here! Please come by and meet our Director of Nursing, Jackie, and our Administrator, David. They are so excited about growing the team of healthcare professionals to care for our residents at Laurel.
This is a dynamic center! We provide amazing care for our residents and strive to ensure our family atmosphere extends to all our staff, residents and visitors. We are opening a new wing and have great schedules, wages and benefits to offer to kind and caring staff members!
Sign On Bonus of $1000 available for full time positions.
$$$ Daily Pay! Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow! $$$
Your Paycheck, any day, anytime, anywhere!
Access the money you have earned with just a TAP of a button.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Responsibilities:
- Provide patient care as directed
- Assist in the transport of residents
- Serves and collects food trays and assists residents requiring help
- Takes and records vital signs
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Sterilize and prepare tools and equipment
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of Montana
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
Laurel Health and Rehabilitation Center
820 3rd Avenue
Laurel, MT 59044
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer