This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Medical Assistant Eastside Family Medicine Bellevue
Bellevue, WA 98004
DaVita Medical Group
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
The Everett Clinic - Eastside Family Medicine team is seeking a Medical Assistant (MA) to join their team full time located in Bellevue, WA.
The MA functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient care. The Medical Assistant works alongside the providers and nursing staff to ensure efficient patient flow within the department.
The MA is responsibilities include:
- Delivering high quality patient care through face-to-face, telephone and electronic contact with for the purpose of examination, treatment, monitoring, and preparation for diagnostic tests or procedure.
- Notifying the RN and/or provider immediately in situations where the patient is unstable or requires urgent or emergent care.
- Assisting with care under the direct supervision of the RN and provider.
Not yet a Medical Assistant and curious on how to become one We can talk about that too!
Medical Assistant Credentials:
- Active Interim or Medical Assistant Certified (MA-C) through the Washington State Department of Health.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (through the American Heart Association).
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
Work with the best. Join our Team.