This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Medication Tech, CMT (2)
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional Full time opportunities for a Certified Medication Tech
to join our healthcare team at the Eastern Reception and Diagnostic Correctional Center located in Bonne Terre, MO.
Consider our current Full time opportunity passing medication to a primarily ambulatory patient base on the evening shift, (2:30pm-11:00pm, working every other weekend rotation and every other holiday.
Delivers quality medication administration services consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the Department of Health and Senior Services.
Responsible for tasks, activities and functions as delegated.
1. Administration of medication
2. Administration of subcutaneous insulin.
3. Document medication administration, refusals, and counseling.
4. Pre-package medications for administration in areas outside medical unit as required.
5. Issue Keep On Person (KOP) medications.
6. Count controlled substances with oversight by RN or LPN.
7. And other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of a Corizon Health CMT
1. Must have current certification CMT
2. Possesses Insulin Administration Certification
3. Possesses an active CPR certification.
4. Must be able to work the Evening Shift 2:30-11:00pm working every other weekend and holiday.
5. Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Medical Transcriptionist