This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Mental Health LPN
Jefferson City, MO 65107
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a part time (20 hours a week) Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN) to join our healthcare team at the Jefferson City Correctional Center, located in Jefferson City, MO.
This part time position is 20 hours/week on the day shift
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN)
* Initiates the admission process and assists with the identification of recurrent health problems, symptoms, and behavioral changes of patients.
* Collects pertinent data through observation, interviews, other interaction from members of the health team, and communication changes by patient.
*Assists in setting priorities when planning care to meet patient's needs.
* Initiates and documents prescribed treatments for nursing interventions in compliance with policy and procedure.
* Informs mental health team of observations and changing conditions of patients.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN)
* Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
* Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
* Previous experience in mental health preferred, but not required.
* Possesses an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted 3 weeks ago