Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Flight Medicine (LPN/LVN #)
Ogden, UT 84201
FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Ogden, Utah. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Flight Medicine job in Ogden, Utah.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN ) - Flight Medicine job is within the military medical system at Hill Air Force Base and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Days Only
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients' conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Flight Medicine Job Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and NLNAC or CCNE at the time of graduation.
- One year of LPN or LVN experience post graduation
- LPN / LVN License: Current, full, active and unrestricted. Any U.S. state honored.
- Computer competency