This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Home Health Aide/ CNA- Livingston County
Brighton, MI 48114
BrightStar Care - Brighton, MI
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people's lives
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you
That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
* $150 sign on bonus * Free Training
* Part of a team with RN oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit * Flexible schedule
* Free continuing education * Employee of the month
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice * Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * 401(k) after 1 year of employment
Requirements: * Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
* High school diploma or GED * Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds * MUST RESIDE IN LIVINGSTON COUNTY
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Home Health Aide (HHA)
Posted 1 weeks ago