Certified Caregiver CNA or HCA
Tacoma, WA 98465
Certified Caregiver - Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring for Part-time Certified Caregiver at Merrill Gardens of Tacoma (20 to 30 Hours per week with a mix of day and evening shifts). Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and more!!!
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement! Yes, you CAN grow your career
If you are someone with:
- CNA or HCA certification (CNA preferred)
- Mental Health & Dementia Specialty Training
- Experience as a Med-Tech or with Medication Assistance
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of employment
- Flexibility in scheduling to allow for weekends and some holidays
Then we want to talk with you!
Apply now to become a Certified Caregiver with Merrill Gardens!
Our Certified Caregivers are Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, meals, laundry, and general care.
- Managing medication as allowed by the state, and completing daily progress reports of services provided.
Named Number Six of FORTUNES 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN