This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
WELLNESS NURSE, LPN
Leesburg, VA 20175
Discuss pay at interview
Essential Functions :
- Attends work as scheduled and follows community's call-off procedures.
- Administers medication in accordance with state and company standards.
- Accurately and safely prepares, administers and documents the oral/topical/injectable medications.
- Provides general consultation regarding health related concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or responsible party of any change in resident's health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to all emergencies.
- Adheres to department's documentation standards.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents and prospective residents information.
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations and community standards.
- (If applicable) conducts resident assessments according to state and company standards.
Non-Essential Functions :
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Wellness Nurse
Qualifications/Skills/Educational Requirements: :
- At least an Applied Associate Degree in Nursing from a two year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a Licensed Practical Nurse's License or a Registered Nurse's License current, with no judgments against it, in the state in which he/she is practicing.
- Must be BLS and CPR certified.
Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (1/2-2/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (none); transferring over 100 pounds (1/3-2/3)
$12.50 or more per hour · Posted 1 weeks ago
$11.00 - $13.00 per hour · Posted recently