This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Elkridge, MD 21075
Discuss pay at interview
We are looking for caring staff members to join our CMS Certified 5 Star winning team here at our Lorien Elkridge location.
Lorien Elkridge offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien Elkridge has become known throughout Maryland for.
Some perks for working at Encore include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts to Turf Valley Resort
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Cash prizes and trips
- Submit your resume now, or stop in to complete an application. Don't delay, positions fill quickly!
- Must possess an unencumbered certification or license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
$10.10 - $12.00 per hour · Posted 1 weeks ago