This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Columbia, MD 21046
Lorien Harmony Hall
Discuss pay at interview
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that:
- Offers competitive benefits
- Offers employee team events and outings
- Has a real family team environment -
- Has been in the news because of innovation in health care
- Voted best in elder care by the Baltimore Sun in 2019
- Genuinely loves their employees
Harmony Hall is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team on the weekends. Some history about Lorien Health Services and Harmony Hall: For over 40 years, Lorien Health Services is a preferred Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing community and has 10 different locations throughout Maryland. Lorien is a leader in the post-acute care field and on the cutting edge of new programs and technology, including telehealth and telemedicine, to improve the lives of our residents. Harmony Hall is one of the largest assisted living communities in Howard County. We provide care to over 200 residents with varying degrees of acuity. As a member of our team you would you will be responsible for the caseload for your assigned shift and for the total care given to the residents during that time, which will include post-acute residents, residents with various medical conditions and needs, and assisted living residents. You will gather information on each resident's condition and will work with the nursing team to continuously evaluate their individual care plan. We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience, a wide variety of benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed care giving team. So what are you waiting for Apply today!
- Must hold a valid Maryland LPN or RN license in good standing
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
$21.00 - $24.00 per hour · Posted 1 weeks ago