This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Quality Assurance Nurse / LPN
Pittsburgh, PA 15289
Posted 5 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Quality Assurance Nurse / LPN .
- Analyze, review and report on charts, charting trends, and quality assurance indicators.
- Update and coordinate with the supervising nurse and external clinical staff regarding changes in the patients treatment plans when necessary.
- Monitor compliance to policies and procedures including but not limited to clinical documentation.
- Resolve charting issues and recommend changes to procedures.
- Update corrections on documentation after retrieval from appointed nurse(s).
- Assist the quality department with surveys and audits as assigned.
- Assist with professional education activities to encourage professional skill proficiency for all agency clients.
- Participate as a consultant in the implementation of chart review tools, standards of care, and outcome measures.
- Must have an active nurse license (LPN) in the state of employment
- Two years of home healthcare experience (or the equivalent in post-secondary education and experience).
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently/Spanish speaking a plus.
- At least 1 year experience in quality improvement preferred or directly related field.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Posted 1 weeks ago