Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA for home care
Annapolis, MD 21401
Synergy HomeCare in Annapolis
SYNERGY HomeCare is non-medical home care company. We provide care for the elderly and disabled for assistance with all activities of daily living. Duties to include but not limited to: companion c... + MORE
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
SYNERGY HomeCare is hiring CNA in Annapolis and other surrounding areas in Anne Arundel County? We want you to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
We are looking for caregivers in the Annapolis and surrounding areas. We will work with your schedule as we are looking for CNAs/Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and weekends.
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL's) as directed, including:
- Bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Abide by HIPAA standards at all times.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
- Referral bonuses
- Caregiver of the Year nominations
- Quarterly prize drawings
- Performance evaluations
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record and background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver's license
- Authorized to work in the US
- GNA - Geriatric Nursing Assistant
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Vehicle Required
- Must speak English
- We don't hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)