Home Care Assistance is hiring CNA or GNA for OPEN shifts in Frederick County
Frederick , MD 21702
Home Care Assistance in Frederick
At Home Care Assistance in Frederick County, we only hire caregivers who share our commitment to changing the way the world ages. Our caregiver employees are our greatest asset and we work to find ... + MORE
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
Home Care Assistance in Frederick County is hiring certified nursing assistants (CNA) and geriatric nursing assistants (GNA) for open shifts. You probably already have another CNA job or attend school, and you have some free time during the weekdays or weekends and want to make some extra money. Well, Home Care Assistance of Frederick might be the perfect fit for you!
- You get paid between $12 and $14 per hour
- Open shifts at various times of day and days of the week.
- Duties typically include meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship, toileting, grooming, errands, medication reminders, and more.
- Maryland CNA license and be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Passion for seniors and some experience with home care.
- Driver's license and vehicle for errands and to drive clients to appointments.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply through ReciproCare"
- Register and complete your profile to be able to apply to this job. Without this, the system won't let you apply to jobs.
- GNA - Geriatric Nursing Assistant
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Vehicle Required
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)