Caregiver | CNA
Belmont, CA 94002
Silverado Senior Living - Belmont Hills
World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is seeking Caregivers & Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA's) to join our clinical team in Belmont, CA!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Clinical supervision for those needing certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
Provide direct care assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. May also include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident's conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families, staff, and vendors.
- Experience working as a caregiver in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate preferred but NOT required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to lift 30lbs
- All offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position).*
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California! In addition Silverado is Great Place to Work Certified. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for our full-time associates including:
Health & Well-Being Benefits:
- Wide range of Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Silverado Strong - Total Wellbeing Program with the ability to earn incentives**
- Financial Protection Benefits:
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary accident, hospital and critical illness plans, legal plans**
- 401k Plan**
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:
*Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
**Available for both full time & part time associates