Nursing Assistants | Meridian Manor
Wayzata, MN 55391
Meridian Manor | Assisted Living
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day
Interested Keep reading!
Meridian Manor, an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care senior living community is looking for caring and compassionate Nursing Assistants to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Meridian Manor is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
Why Meridian Manor
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
Here are a few of our Nursing Assistants' primary responsibilities:
- Read, understand, and follow the resident's individually designed care plan directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents' conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Smile, laugh, have fun and make a positive difference in our residents' lives
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility
What we're looking for from you!
Education and Training: High school diploma or equivalent
Certifications: A current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing and current CPR/First Aid certification
Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment
At Meridian Manor, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.