LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, MH LPN, Part-Time
Farmington, MO 63640
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a part time Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN) to join our healthcare team at the Farmington Correctional Center, located in Farmington, MO.
This part time position is 20 hours/week.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN)
* Initiates the admission process and assists with the identification of recurrent health problems, symptoms, and behavioral changes of patients.
* Collects pertinent data through observation, interviews, other interaction from members of the health team, and communication changes by patient.
* Assists in setting priorities when planning care to meet patients' needs.
* Assists physician in minor medical/surgical procedures. Transcribes and posts all therapeutic orders generated by physician. Administers routine and/or PRN medications as ordered.
* Informs mental health team of observations and changing conditions of patients'.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (MH LPN)
* Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
* Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
* Previous experience in mental health preferred, but not required.
* Possesses an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Corizon Health.Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 2 weeks ago