Licensed Practical Nurses - LPN to work in Baltimore City Schools
3 Greenwood Place , Pikesville, MD 21208
Trustworthy Staffing Solutions
Trustworthy Staffing Solutions is a Residential Service Care Agency (RSA). We provide in-home care and supplemental nurse staffing. Our RSA helps clients who need help with getting around the house... + MORE
Full-Time and Part-Time
Hiring BALTIMORE CITY LPNs to work with students for 30 hours per week at up to $24 per hour.
Licensed Practical Nurses needed for the Baltimore City School System. LPNs will be assigned to at least one student in either elementary, junior high or high school. Ongoing hiring needs throughout the school year.
More About the Job
- Pay Rate is $21 to $24 per hour.
- Monday-Friday for a total of 30 hours per week
- Active LPN license in Maryland
- Pediatric (caring for children) experience preferred.
- Experience working in a clinic setting preferred, but not required.
- Seasonal Work (academic school year): September 2018 through June 2019
- CPR/First Aid required. (The specific schools are not known yet)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)