Santa Maria, CA 93454
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Senior Caregiver at Merrill Maria, CA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Current training/certification as specified by state agency or ability to obtain required training/certification within specified time frame
- The ability to pass Senior Caregiver proficiency test/skill assessment
- CNA license or 2 years of previous experience as a caregiver
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of employment
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Senior Caregiver with Merrill Gardens!
The Senior Caregiver is Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Completing progress reports and document all services provided.
- Supervising, ordering, documenting, and distributing medication following physician orders as allowed by the state.
Named Number Six of FORTUNES 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN