Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health
Warsaw, IN 46580
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Home Health Care Solutions believes that home care services are an essential part of the health delivery system. We believe the contributions of the aged, diseased and/or disabled are no less important than the contributions of other members of our society. We recognize that clients and families have rights to participate in planning for their care; to make decisions about their health care, and to maintain their independence as long as possible. We strive to keep individuals healthy, so they can stay in the comfort of their familiar surroundings.
Home Health Care Solutions believes that every individual should have the right to receive safe, professional care in the comfort of their own residence. We are committed to the care of individuals within the structure of their own environments, allowing maximum contribution, independence, and retention of self-respect.
Who You Are
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with excellent clinical skills Are you a confident as a healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety Do you want a job that's more than just a job it's also a future
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Home Health Care Solutions, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients while in the comfort of their homes. As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you would be providing skilled professional nursing care to the patient as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with the regulations established by the Indiana State Board of Nursing and policies of the Agency. We are currently looking for a motivated and energetic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the Putnam, Montgomery, and Boone counties.
Apply if you are:
- A Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana
- Passionate about serving others
- Professional in appearance and behavior
- Able to work with a dedicated team
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work on-call
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Indiana.
- Minimum of one (1) year nursing experience in Med-Surg required.
- Home care nursing experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Participation in short and long-term disability
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement