This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Medical Assistant - Float Pool - Premium Pay
Denver, CO 80237
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HealthONE®, a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Medical Assistant to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us Click here!
As a Medical Assistant II in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care, you can do everything from patient charting to preparing exam/treatment rooms to giving injections and assisting the physician.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepares patient for examination including taking patient histories and vital signs including ensuring all EHR is current.
- Gives injections and handles minor procedures such as collecting specimens, casting, splinting, and applying dressings as applicable.
- Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals including maintaining supplies/equipment and sterilization.
- Assists with managing patient administrative functions including handling patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copays, and answering phones when needed.
- One year of clinical medical assisting work experience OR possession of an active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required.
- Candidates who have graduated from a medical assisting training program within the last 12 months must obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment if not currently certified.
- Candidates with one year of clinical MA work experience who do not possess an active and unrevoked MA certification/ABR-OE credentials must obtain MA certification/ABR-OE credentials within one year of employment.
HCA will pay certification exam fees!
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Posted 3 weeks ago