LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, PRN
Boonville, MO 65233
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our healthcare team at the Boonville Correctional Center located in Boonville, MO.
Consider our current PRN opportunities on various shifts!
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
Corizon Health LPNs are responsible for:
* Medication pass to primarily ambulatory patient base.
* LPNs also ensure Medical Record documentation is in SOAP format.
* Provide safe and effective nursing care and assumes responsibility for the care delivered.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
* Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
* Possesses an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Corizon Health.Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)