RN/LVN - Private Duty
Irvine, CA 92602
COMPETENT CARE HOME HEALTH
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
PRIVATE DUTY - 12 hour shifts available. Use your experience, compassion, and critical thinking skills to provide outstanding care for patients in their homes. We offer a competitive pay scale, flexible schedule, and pay differentials for night shifts, additional certifications and/or experience such as vent, psych, spinal cord, etc.
Our esteemed LVNs provide care to our largest patient population.
* Health insurance
* Vision and dental insurance
* AD&D Insurance
* Generous PTO
* Opportunity for growth
* Provide skilled nursing care to patients in their homes.
* Prepare documentation and progress notes according to policy.
* Educate patients and their families with self-care techniques.
* Build strong relationships with patients and families to promote a comfortable working environment.
* Provide safe, quality and appropriate care according to physicians' orders.
* Graduate of an approved program of practical/vocational nursing.
* Licensed as an unencumbered Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of California.
* Minimum of one (1) year prior home health experience.
* Effective communication and problem resolution skills.
* Current physical and TB screen.