This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Staffing in Communities
Charlotte, NC 28203
BrightStar Care - Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Full-Time***SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE IF ELIGIBLE - CALL TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY ***
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people's lives
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you
That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Sign on Bonus for eligible New Hires
* Flexible schedule and PRN options available
* Weekly Pay plus direct deposit available
* Home Care and Community Staffing Opportunities available
* Employee Referral Bonus program * Employee of the Month and Nurse of the Year recognitions
* We promote from within our company * Free Ongoing Training and Education available
* Mobile time tracking for employees - can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Our Company has been awarded: Enterprise Champion of Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* We were recognized as 2019 Employer of Choice by industry leader Home Care Pulse.
* National company with over 300+ locations
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
* Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
Requirements* Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
* One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Charlotte, NC - 28203
Posted 1 weeks ago