Treatment Nurse -RN/LPN
Ellijay, GA 30540
Parkside of Ellijay
Parkside Ellijay is currently seeking a qualified professional RN or LPN with experience in wound care/treatments. Provide skin care to residents with an emphasis on prevention and treatment of skin disorders.
Available Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday.
- Identifies, plans, implements, and evaluates skin care in residents.
- Identifies, manages, and treats specific skin disorders.
- Performs an assessment evaluation using techniques including observation, and inspection.
- Confers with the Care Planning Team in the development of the care plan.
- Provides treatment for skin disorders within established wound care protocol.
- Monitors the use of preventive measures such as inspection, turning and positioning.
- Assists in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices, the regulatory guidelines and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Provides information to resident and caregivers on prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the general health and psychosocial status of the resident.
- Current Georgia RN or LPN license.
- One-year experience in LTC nursing preferred.
- Experience in skin care preferred
Salary: $0.00 **Negotiable Salary**