CNA -(Certified Nursing Assistant)
Gardner, MA 01440
Gardner Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Gardner Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a Long-Term Skilled Nursing Facility, has full-time, part-time, and PRN openings for CNAs. All candidates will be given $25.00 gift card after interview.
The CNA will interact directly with our residents, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring vital signs, and assisting with daily living needs. Successful candidates are compassionate, dependable, and energetic individuals who strive for nursing excellence, have high standards of integrity and ethics and enjoy working in a team environment.
Our five-star skilled nursing facility has excellent nursing leadership and competitive rates!
**We are offering a $250 SIGN ON BONUS**
Full-time: Day Shift: (7:00am -3:00pm)
Full-time: Afternoon Shift (3:00pm-11:00pm
Full-time: Night Shift (11:00pm - 7:00am)
- Observing Residents. Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy. Other duties as assigned.
New grads are welcome to apply!
CNA Seasonal Staffing Opportunity!
We are hiring Nursing students to work at our facility as a CNA for the summer to gain valuable experience and earn some extra money!
We currently have all shifts available (Days, Evenings and Nights) and we will work with your schedule so you can still enjoy your summer break while making extra $$.
- Must have completed at least 75 hours of clinical training in nursing school
- Pass the Massachusetts CNA exam
- CNA License preferred
- Be willing to join a dynamic team of Health Care Professionals
Beautiful facility! Competitive pay rates and excellent benefits! Come join our team today.