C N A - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - SS
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Requisition ID: 64750
Ministry: PLC Senior Services
Location: Presence Res Nursing Rehab
1001 North Greenwood, Park Ridge, IL 60068 United States (US)
Department: Nursing RNRC
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
Resurrection Nursing and Rehab Center - Park Ridge Il
Providing outstanding health care is no easy feat. It's the result of dedication from so many talented people at every level.
That's where you come in.
Presence Health is looking for quality Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Senior Services performs various duties under the direction and supervision of a professional licensed nurse to assist the nursing staff in meeting patient/resident treatment and care requirements. All duties are carried out in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct patient/resident care as assigned by the licensed nurse and communicates patient's response.
- Performs routine procedures e.g. blood glucose monitoring, vital signs, heights, weights, intake and output and the collections of urine, stool and sputum specimens.
- Documents care per departmental standards in electronic medical record.
- Assists with patients' activity and providing a safe environment.
- Observes patients/residents while performing delegated tasks and reports significant findings regarding safety, personal needs and changes in patient's condition to the licensed nurse.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Previous experience in senior services, long term care preferred.
Knowledge of EPIC preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certified Nursing Assistant with a current Illinois certification required and reflected on IDPH in good standing. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Department Name: Nursing RNRC
Job Function: Nursing
Application submittal is acknowledgement that pre-employment screening will be conducted on all potential hires post-offer. Applicants are entitled to a copy of the background check report and have the right to challenge its accuracy and completeness. If the applicant is covered by the Illinois Health Care Worker Background Check Act, and the applicant's record indicates a conviction, he or she may request a waiver from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
Posted 2 weeks ago