Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Hartford, CT 06101
BrightStar Care of West Hartford
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Come work for BrightStar Care of West Hartford, an independently owned and operated Home Care agency actively hiring compassionate caregivers to work with our clients in their home or Nursing Homes. We provide services to all ages that needs including elderly citizens to Kid Care.
Our team is looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for care and values, honesty and compassionate. Our ideal applicant must have CNA/HHA certificate with One year of experience, Valid Driver License with car insurance, need to pass Comprehensive Background Check and Drug Test, Available to work IMMEDIATELY!
Flexible hours, as our team is looking for individuals searching for full time, part-time work (Per Diem) positions for nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Free continuing education
* Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* 401 K after one year of service
* Joint Commission accreditation
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
* Monthly Newsletter
* Employee recognitions: employee of the month, employee of the year, and outstanding performance
Responsibilities for CNA/HHA
* Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
* Meal Prep, Light Cleaning, Light cooking, Laundry, Light Transportation.
* Observing the client's physical, mental, and emotional conditions
* Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
* Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Provide transportation as required
* Assist in providing a safe environment for client
* Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
* Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
* Ensure client's rights are adhered to
* Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posted 2 weeks ago