This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Aurora, CO 80010
Above & Beyond Premier Home Care Services, LLC
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
At Above & Beyond Premier Home Care Services we strive to provide current, accurate care and information to you and your loved one that you can depend on. We aim to serve clients and families as if they are one of our own family members. This is the same for our employees. If these values align with yours, please apply with us today.
Benefits* Family, veteran and locally owned
* Reinbursed Travel Time and mileage
* Flexible Schedules
* Career Progression
Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Help remind clients to take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and encourage exercise.
* Complete client's shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to perform all job-related duties and physical capabilities
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce to health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate
* High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program preferred
* Ability to pass a criminal background check
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.