This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Caregiver FT and PT
Sacramento, CA 94203
Partners in Care, LLC.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Are you looking for an amazing Caregiver opportunity Do you have years of experience or none at all Partners In Care believes in training passionate people in the field of caregiving. Here at Partners In Care, we believe in caring for our caregivers and our seniors.
Visit our website and find out more about what we do and how you can become part of our 5 star company. We have a quick application process and same day interviews available.
* Competitive Wages
* Flexible Scheduling - Both Part Time & Full Time
* Weekly Pay
* 24/7 Staff Support
* Paid Caregiver Training
* Continuous Paid Training for all employees
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Home Care Registry Fees paid for
* Provide non-medical care to seniors in their homes
* Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and oganization
* Able to prepare basic nutritonal meals
* Accompany seniors to doctor's appointments, grocery store, and pharmacy
* Assist with personal care
* Medication Reminders
* Provide companionship
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license, relilable transportation, proof of insurance and insurability
* Must be willing to submit to a background check, negative TB test and drug screening
* Senior Care experience, preferred but not required
Partner In Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.